Tuesday 4 October 2016

MEET NEFE !



DISCLAIMER: SUDDEN DEATH BY NEFE'S CUTENESS IS POSSIBLE. PLEASE SCROLL AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.




ONE late evening my friend, Isheeta calls me up asking various questions about bringing home a puppy. On 26th September, 2016 was my friend's birthday. Little did she know
that her dream of housing a puppy was finally coming true when her mum surprised her with a tiny little 33 days old beagle, as her birthday present.







Ever since Nefe came home I have been literally dying to meet her. After a week's waiting and testing my patience I finally got to meet this cute and adorable, 'secretly evil' (as my friend describes her) goofball. Long story short, I am in love now.  


                                                                               





Nefe is short for Nefertari. She is named after the Egyptian queen and she sure does act like one too.





                                     







She played with that toy only for a while she was coming towards me to bite my toes. Oh Nefe you are cute but your teeth hurt like crazy.















She plays on that bathroom mat and occasionally pees on it. Told you she walks around the house like a proper queen. 



Need I say more , look at that puppy face.  


She has an obsession with legs and feet. After playing for long she decided to use my feet as a pillow and curl up and sleep on it.



Then we put her to sleep in her basket with the blanket. That's how the afternoon went by with Nefe and Isheeta. I'm so happy that Nefe has come home and I can't wait for the day when she will be playing with Cocoa. 
(Can we please take a moment to see how cute her basket is!)  

Until I see you next time, bye. :) 















No comments:

Post a Comment