Friday 23 September 2016

SAY HI TO COCOA

On 15th December, 2015,  a mischievous little goof ball that I instantly fell in love with was born. Amongst the litter, he was the first one to come running into my lap and feel the warmth of my jeans that I was wearing.

                                             
It was not until  29th, January, 2016 that we brought him to his new home. It still seems like yesterday when my little 'cocoa' coloured baby came home and my life changed forever.

 Until I see you next time, Bye. :)

7 comments:

  1. thats a lovely name you have chosen...continue to have fun time

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is the cutest. Would love to see more of his naughtiness. Happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is the cutest. Would love to see more of his naughtiness. Happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks. So does that mean you liked this post. xD

      Delete
  4. He's adorable!!! I love his name too!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete